Monday 20 January 2014

The Budget Brush Buy: Real Techniques Dupes


So I recently purchased these brushes from eBay for the bargain price of £2.89. They're essentially Real Techiniques dupes and come in the same shades as the Real Techniques ones too making them pretty identical. I, however, decided to get them in blue as I wasn't too keen on them just looking 'fake'. 

There are 7 pieces in the set, each of which is quite small and easily make-up bag sized which I like. The spoolie and brow brush are really handy to have in my set as well. The brushes aren't named, but the miniature foundation brush (1st left) has already had some used as a handbag sized powder / blush applicator which suit it just fine! The set also includes an eyeshadow brush, angled brush, eyeshadow sponge applicator and detail brush. All of the brushes are very soft and synthetic which gets a thumbs up from me, the only downside is application is a bit tricky because getting things to stick to them is a bit of a struggle. 

They aren't amazing, but for £2.89 I don't see a problem in adding these to my collection! They have loads of other bargain brushes for sale so definitely worth checking our their eBay store!

Lyd
xxx


6 comments:

  1. I bought those dupes, but only face brushes and they still serve me amazing. And so cheap:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my blog for more info.
    http://diariesofalipstickaddict.wordpress.com/
    Lottie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, going on from my first comment on the previous post I am now following you on blogger as well as bloglovin! Hope you can do the same for me if you aren't already :D

    Thanks in advance,
    Hollie x
    holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute omg love the color of these brushes :) so cute!
    thestylegerm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog, check it out :)

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Take a little look at my blog post
    http://isobelxhayes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html
    Lots of love
    Isobel x

    ReplyDelete