Tuesday 20 January 2015

L'Oreal Micellar Gel: The Eye Make Up Remover You Need!



Okay, so I'm guessing we're all pretty familiar with micellar waters these days? They're great for getting the bulk of your make up off without using anything harsh or abrasive - they somehow just work. This little wonder, however, caught my eye in Boots the other day... I'd never seen a gel before. I really enjoyed the L'Oreal micellar water, so I thought this must be worth a shot. 

I was pleasantly surprised with the results. This is, without doubt, the best eye make up remover I have ever tried. It removes make up effortlessly in one or two sweeps. It's also kind to the eyes and doesn't leave an oily residue, oh and did I mention it's a total steal at £3.99 (but currently £1.99 in Boots!). 

My only gripe with this product is it's tricky to apply to a cotton pad and it's easy to get a little too much and smother your eye a little too much. It's a little more runny than you'd expect! This is something that you would easily get used to after a couple of uses though. 

I absolutely love this eye make up remover, and it's definitely become a staple in my skincare routine! 

Have you guys tried this? 

xxx



9 comments:

  1. Ooooh I have tried the water version of this - but not the gel...Sounds interesting!

    http://www.jennieemma.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I'd definitely recommend giving it a go! And it's only £2... so a total bargain x

      Delete
  2. I tried L'oreal's micellar water but never got around to trying the eye makeup remover. I always have trouble taking my eye makeup off so this sounds like it's a product I need to get! It sounds great and it's so cheap. xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product! Completely agree with you about it sometimes being easy to over apply xx
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i need to try this

    Our blogs have very similar templates ahah :D

    lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to try this out, I usually just use a cleanser for make up removal but probably should opt for something like this, great post x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. i may need to try this out, i love the garnier micellar water but i've heard a lot of good things about this one so i might give it a go - nice review!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey :)
    We (Anna and Kijana) from the blog Kijanna decided to nominate you for the Liebster award.
    For more informations about what you have to do, visit our blog https://kijanna.wordpress.com.

    xx
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review. Thank you. I'm currently using Garnier Miceller Water but I've only got a week left in it. Hopefully this is still on offer when I go shopping next week. I look forward to trying it out.

    Ami xxx
    ami-rose.com
    @AmiRoseBlog

    ReplyDelete