Sunday 27 March 2016

Back to Normality...



HELLO ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE. 

You may or may not have noticed I have not posted for a little while. It's my final few months of my degree, so I've had to spend a lot of time in the library doing countless assignments and exam prep and haven't really had the spare time available to blog. It's not all over yet, I still have three exams to get through in May... but I'm over the hump.

So now I've finished the bulk of that, I have a lot more time to get my butt in gear and get my blog on!

I have to admit I feel.. or felt... like I had lost my blogging mojo. It felt like another things on my already-too-long list of things to do. I did contemplate packing it all in. But after logging into my blogger account for the first time in ages, having expected absolutely nothing to change, I feel a little better. I actually seem to have been getting traffic from Google, despite my DA falling due to my being a crappy blogger, and I even gained 1000 views on 1 post over the last month. Maybe small stats to some people, but for me it's enough for me to feel like maybe it's all worth it.

I have a few posts lined up for the next few weeks... I'm feeling my changing lifestyle will steer me away from the beauty posts. I still do love doing beauty posts, but I don't think I'm trying enough stuff out to constantly churn them out. I'm pretty much just finding what I like and sticking to it at the moment.

I hope this can be the last apologetic crappy-blogger post I have the write in a while. Catch me on Wednesday for a new post!


xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment