Friday 12 June 2015

Schwarzkopf got2b 'Mind Blowing' Styling Spray and Hairspray Review







I've used hairspray so sparingly over the last couple of years that the one I currently had in use I'm preeeetty sure I had bought about 4 years ago (gross, I know). It was definitely about time I got up to speed with what the drugstore are offering in the haircare department. 

Now I'm not gonna lie here, I may have initially been drawn in by the turquoise-pink combo. I like this a lot. But the Mind Blowing Fast Dry Hairspray (£4.05) boasted an ultra dry finish and micro-fine diffusion which is just what I'm after for when I straighten my hair... as it isn't too unruly, it just needs a little help. 

Another product caught my eye - the Mind Blowing Styling Spray (£4.05) which claims to, amongst other things, speed up the hair drying process. I was skeptical... but I do tend to give up half way through blow drying my mop so I was up for giving it a go. AND I THINK IT WORKS. I mean, I haven't timed it or anything... but I just feel like it's quicker. Regardless, if it doesn't work at speeding things up it's a handy hair primer and heat protectant! 

Overall, I'm really impressed with these products for the price. I'll never be one to splash big bucks on haircare - when you live in the UK there isn't much point, it will probably still only stay how you styled it for all of about 10 minutes. 

Have you guys tried any good budget hair care products recently?

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment