Sunday 7 June 2015

TOPSHOP MAKE UP: CHAMELEON GLOW

TOPSHOP CHAMELEON GLOW DUO-CHROME EYESHADOW / HIGHLIGHT AND MAC 217 BLENDING BRUSH

On a little jaunt into my local Topshop last week I spotted these two little duo-chrome multi-use shadows the Chameleon Glows. Unfortunately I was shopping with my boyfriend at the time and not a beauty addict, so my exclaims of joy after swatching these on my hands fell on deaf ears...

As with many dual pigmented products, it's difficult to capture their beauty in swatches. I picked up both colours - a purple / blue / brown Wax and Wane (£9), and a gold / pink hybrid Shuffle the Cards (£9). They're intended for use on the eyes or to highlight and pack some serious shimmer!

TOPSHOP CHAMELEON GLOW SWATCHES (WAX AND WANE AND SHUFFLE THE CARDS)

TOPSHOP CHAMELEON GLOW SHUFFLE THE CARDS WAX AND WANE SWATCHES

I can tell that I will definitely get more use out of Shuffle the Cards, Wax and Wane is a little too cool toned for my skin... Alas, I gave it a crack anyway and it's still super beautiful and could create some amazing looks for nights out!

I would definitely recommend layering these over a cream base such as a MAC Paint Pot or Maybelline Colour Tattoo for a more intense colour payoff. They apply beautifully with fingers and brushes and it's really hard to believe they aren't high end!

If you happen to find yourself near a Topshop any time soon, I urge you to go in and have a little swatch of these! They really are stunning and it's difficult to do them any justice in photographs alone.

TOPSHOP CHAMELEON GLOW WAX AND WANE ON EYES


TOPSHOP CHAMELEON GLOW SHUFFLE THE CARDS ON EYES

TOPSHOP CHAMELEON GLOW SHUFFLE THE CARDS ON EYES

I'm definitely keen to pick up a few more Topshop Make Up bits soon! Have you tried anything great from them recently?



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment