Monday 20 October 2014

5 Easy Pins For The Home



So recently I've been spending more and more time scrolling through Pinterest, that site is addictive! I'm moving house soon so have been looking for a bit of home-y inspiration for things to do to spruce the new place up (bit keen here, haven't even found a new place yet...) 

I thought I would share 5 DIY pins with you all which I think I'll be attempting in the next couple of months.

This is such a lovely way to make bed time supercosy. It also looks super luxurious and is a safe way of putting your on stamp on a place if, like me, you're still renting. 

Obviously this one doesn't need a tutorial, but it's a super cute way of displaying photos, especially to spruce up walls if maybe you're a student or in a house share. I think I might do this with some Instagram polaroid style prints somewhere!

This is such an easy way to organise and it would be cheaper AND prettier than buying a whiteboard! I think I'll pick up a huge frame from Ikea and make a big'n 

There are SO cute and look so much easier than I thought they would be! If I see any cute tea cups in any charity shops soon I will definitely be picking these up and giving this a go. 

Cheap and cheerful! I love the look of this stool, it looks so much more pricey! I've linked a whole Buzzfeed post full of Ikea hacks called '37 Cheap and Easy Ways to Make Your Ikea Stuff Look Expensive'. It's a great post full of great ideas and I have my eye on a few of them!

If you have any ideas of DIY's you'll think I'll enjoy please send them my way!

Also, link some Pinterest accounts below and I will follow you all! 



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment