Monday 27 October 2014

Blogging Tools: Social Media



I thought I'd share on here some discoveries I have made recently which have helped me manage my social media sites for my blog.

I don't have a Facebook for my Blog (I hate Facebook, anyone with me here?) but I do use Instagram and Twitter.

Apologies in advance if you're a PC user as the apps I'm using have been downloaded through the Apple App store, although they may be available for PC also.

1. Tweetdeck



Tweetdeck is great for seeing your feed, notifications and activity all in one place! It also enables you to schedule tweets and its free! You can also get this from the Chrome webstore. 

2. Chromoji


I love a well placed Emoji, who doesn't? But the fact that they don't show up in your browser and you can't paste them from your browser grinds my gears. I recently got Chromoji which means you can copy them into your browser and they'll appear in your feed, yay!

3. Photodesk


Photodesk allows you to manage your Instagram post on your laptop (as the in browser version is pretty useless). I love the layout of this and it makes keeping track of everything SO much easier!


What tools do you guys use to manage social media?

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment