Thursday 30 October 2014

October '14 Favourites



I can't believe it's already time for Pumpkin carving, pumpkin spiced everything and trick or treaters... it seems once again time has got the better of me and another month has rolled around in the blink of an eye. Time to dish out some beauty favourites I've been loving this month once more! 

China Glaze 'Luze and Lush'
I've been enjoying using this over the top of polishes the give a beautiful frosty look to polishes. It even managed to make my Essie 'Bikini so Teeny' look vaguely Christmassy! 


OPI 'Gaining Mole-Mentum'
I know, ANOTHER glitter polish. But this one is so perfectly Autumnal and beautiful for layering over neutral shades. I don't have any photos of this one, so you'll just have to take my word for it. 

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm
I received this in a Birchbox and I have to say it's one of the nicest balm cleansers I've tried. It smells a bit funky but feels so lovely on the skin. It can leave a bit of a film so takes a bit of work to get off, but its so gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and make up-free! 

Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon
Well, wasn't I late to this party?! This is the first one of these I've picked up as in the past I've always favoured a matte lip. But these are so easy to wear and apply?! This shade is the kind of pink I can just about get away with with my colouring and I've been loving it! Definitely going to pick up a couple more of these! 

L'Occitane Creme Mains
I've had really dry hands this month and saw this free with Marie Claire so picked it up (always one for a bargain, me!). I'd used the Rose scented one before and really enjoyed it and this one is no different! It's not heavily scented which I now prefer as I am now with baby and really helps tackle the dryness without leaving hands feeling greasy. 

Have any of you guys tried these products?

xxx


1 comment:

  1. With the Revlon lip butters, I'm EXTREMELY late too aha! I recently picked up Candy Apple which sounds to me very Christmassy and it's virtually indistinguishable with Wild Watermelon!

    I love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete