Friday 9 January 2015

New Year, New Blog!



As you may be able to tell... my blog has had a complete re-vamp (yes, I am looking moody, naked and Miley Cyrus-esque.. but I can assure you I had just gone strapless and in reality I'm quite nice...)

It had occured to me that over the past few months, my blog has really established itself as a beauty and lifestyle blog. I don't tend to include much mummy stuff any more apart from the odd photo roll.. so I felt I should change the name of my blog to reflect this (if you weren't aware, this blog was formerly 'fuzzypeachdrops' named after my son, who also happens to be a fuzzy peach.) SO, welcome 'Electric Suede' - edgy huh? Who need's their blog's name to make sense anyway...

I have also thrown in a new design and have bought my own domain - this year I just want to get better and better at all things digital media and make my blog something I can really be proud of.

Let me know your thoughts on the new blog - and as always any comments on how to improve will be gratefully received!

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Twitter, but I love the new name and your blog looks great! :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S Just so you know, your Bloglovin link under the pic in the sidebar doesn't work :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! They hadn't switched my username over to the new one yet.... just had an email to say its sorted though! x

      Delete
  2. Love the look, I just created my own blog to! :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks great - just followed you on Bloglovin'! x

      Delete
  3. It looks great Lyd! Hope your okay and hopefully see you soon x

    Taylor // www.noelbeauty411.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh exciting! Looking forward to seeing what your blog brings this year! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT LYD!!! I am useless at digital desing etc my blog is uber basic but I want to venture onto more YouTube this year and use Blogger as a base. Electric suede matches your lippy perfectly!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm also pretty useless.... I paid for my design so only really made my header myself and added icons etc... I'd love to see YouTube vids from you!! Hope you and the baba's are well x

      Delete
  6. I just spotted you through twitter too and I love the design of your blog - I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes! x

    onemorebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the name "Electric Suede", and the layout is lovely. The best of luck with your blog for the up and coming year! Thanks for sending your link over in the twitter chat!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete