Monday 19 January 2015

The £1.50 Understated Necklace





Whoah... Hold your horses? A vaguely fashion related post? I know, I know... Now I won't be the first to say that I am usually not the most fashionable girl around.. I prefer to buy lipsticks and lounge in my pyjamas as much as possible BUT I just had to share this absolute bargain with you today. 

If I do wear jewellery (although this is also a rarity) I like to pop on a necklace, preferably something classy, understated and if it's a bargain, well, that's just a bonus. This necklace ticks all three of these boxes, coming in at a whopping £1.50 from, you guessed it, Primark. 

I think I'll be getting a lot of wear out of this, what do you guys think?

xxx


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this necklace a few months ago and I love it; so versatile aswell. It looks great as a casual piece in the day, but also when i'm going out it's good too!
    ownandbecome.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice. You could wear it casual or dressed up too x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this necklace!! Fab find xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk - head over to my blog to check out my beauty bundle giveaway

    ReplyDelete