Friday 26 September 2014

The Body Shop Haul



So yesterday I had a little delivery arrive from The Body Shop. It'a probably one of my favourite places to buy from online and they always do great deals!

I picked up by first make up bits from there and, of course, had to pick up the Honey bronzer after hearing so many good reviews about this. I also picked up the Instablur face perfector as I was totally intrigued by this! It can be worn on its own to blur imperfections or as a primer so it's perfect for no make up days or for use as a make up extender, lovely! 

Of course I couldn't do a Body Shop haul without picking up one of their bath lily's. They are easily the best one out there and they're only a quid or two. 

Last, but not least, I picked up two fragrances to try out. They have a new range called 'Fijian Water Lotus' which had a great reviews on the website and after being in the market for a fresh everyday price which I don't have to worry too much about over-using I picked up the full size eau de toilette. It smells lovely and fresh and is perfect for day-to-day wear so I'm really happy with this! I also picked up a mini 10ml size perfume in 'Amazonian Wild Lily' for on the go as I regularly forget to put perfume on so this will be a handy addition to my handbag! Again, it smells really fresh and they're only £5! 

I'm really happy with my picks this time, have you guys bought anything good from The Body Shop recently?




xxx

2 comments:

  1. i've only tried their tea tree face mask and i love it, need to try some more of their stuff!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE with their body butters! (standard) I especially love the mango one. ;) x

    ReplyDelete