Monday 15 September 2014

Getting Back in the Swing of Things...


So I've taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging recently with my producing another human kind of taking precedence over maintaining the blog... 
I'm at a point now where I'm ready to establish a regular posting schedule and get back on the blogging bandwagon! My little guy, Archer, is gradually getting much happier to entertain himself and will be starting at nursery next month when I return to university - it's all come so soon! 

I've renamed and revamped my blog a bit as I feel the focus of my blog has changed a lot since becoming a mother... with a greater focus on lifestyle as well as beauty. 

I'm still in the process of scheduling posts, updating the site and generally getting bits and pieces together but expect to hear a lot more from me from now on!

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment