Monday 22 September 2014

Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream Review




So if you saw my recent Birchbox review you will have seen that I received a miniature (but not that miniature) of the Benefit 'It's Potent' eye cream. The cream claims to fade dark circles which, being a mum of a 3 month old, I definitely have!

I've been using this in rotation with my BalanceMe eye cream, using this one in the mornings when the fading qualities is most necessary!

First of all I think I have to mention how lovely the packaging is. I love the aqua glass tub, so lovely.
I'm still unsure of whether or not this is doing much to brighten up the area, and to be honest it's always going to be pretty hard to tell as shortly after applying I'm slapping concealer on! However, as an eye cream I'm really enjoying this. It's relatively lightweight so make up can be applied shortly after use, but still feels really hydrating.

All in all, I do like this product, but don't think anything can reaaaaally reduce dark circles other than a good nights sleep!

Have any of you tried this product?

xxx


4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this product but it looks like a really nice treat to use :) I love your blog and I've followed on bloglovin xxx

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review! i LOVE benefit but haven't tried this eye cream. it sounds lovely! :)
    miss julia paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Benefit packaging! great review :)

    LuckyPretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try this but for what it is it seems quite expensive especially as i'm on a tight student budget. Have you tried any highstreet eye creams that have been any good?

    www.emmalsrs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete