Sunday 17 January 2016

Some Changes.



Hi Everybody.

I thought I would write a quick catch up post today, and also to detail my new blog schedule which *fingers crossed* I will be sticking to.

Life is getting very busy. If you didn't already know, I'm in the last term of my degree (BA Business and Management w/ Finance if you're wondering). I'm also doing another diploma alongside this, attempting to maintain my blog and, obviously, I have a naughty toddler on my hands, too!

So to throw another spanner into the works, I'm also going back to work. I've taken a part time job where I used to work, so I'll be back in the office after 2 years, eek! So I'll be there 2.5 days a week, and Uni 2.5 days a week.

There are a few reasons why I've decided to go back to work. Firstly, and most obviously, money. I'm a student so I only have my student loan coming in, which barely even covers nursery fees. So it will be nice to have a bit of extra cash. Secondly, in mid-March I'll finish my lectures / seminars, so it will be great to actually have something productive to do with this time and give my mind a break from revision. Finally, I'm planning on going back to work full time in the summer, so it's going to help mentally prepare me for being away from Archer all week.

SO, with this extra load on my plate, I thought I had better set myself a schedule for the blog. I've decided that realistically, I don't think I'll be able to post more than twice a week for the next couple of months.

So I'm going to post on Wednesdays and Sundays at 8am. This is the first time I've restricted myself to a schedule, so I really hope I can keep it up!

Back soon!

xxx

Follow

| TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |

No comments:

Post a Comment