Saturday 11 October 2014

Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain






So I recently picked up a few bits from revlon and really fancied trying one of these Colourstay Moisture stains as I've really been getting into wearing a glossier lip recently. 

You can pick these up for £7.99 from Boots or Superdrug (currently both on 3 for 2!). I went for the shade 045 New York Scene which is a deeper red colour and I am really impressed with this. I was concerned it might be another disappointment like the Rimmel Apocalips for me but this one actually really impressed me. 

The doe-foot applicator makes it very easy to apply and the coverage is really buildable and non-streaky on the lips. It doesnt feel sticky, and it doesn't slip around on the lips like some glossier lip products. 

After a while, or if you eat and drink, the gloss obviously will wear off BUT the stain remains, so you don't need to worry about touching up all the time because your lips still look good! 

All in all, I'm really impressed with this product and may be tempted to pick up a couple more! 

Have any of you guys tried the Colourstay Moisture Stain?

xxx




1 comment:

  1. The only one I've tried so far is London Posh which is a shimmery peachy nude, I really like it. I want to try India Intrigue next.

    ReplyDelete