Monday 1 June 2015

A Bills In The Bay



So last week me and the boys went on a little jaunt down to Cardiff Bay as it was a sunny(ish) afternoon. We decided to pop into the pretty new Bills down there because we're both big fans and we hadn't been into this one before. As usual, the food and service was fantastic. We had houmous and bread, baby sausages, and halloumi burgers - so tasty! Oh, and the best iced lattes you will ever taste. We also wanted to test drive the new pushchair we had bought for Archer on Wednesday - the Mama's and Papa's Armadillo City.  It's safe to say this is definitely an amazing pushchair - it folds up SO small, I love it! We took it out for a little jaunt to the Millenium Centre (one of Archer's favourite places for a good ol' crawl!) and took some snaps along the way...



We took our new Mama's and Papa's 'Armadillo' Pushchair out! 










xxx








3 comments:

  1. Lovely place :)

    I really like your blog I am following you now :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That halloumi burger looks incredible. I've never been to Bills but there's one that's recently opened near me so I'll have to try it!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, it seems such a lovely place. I'm going to visit Cardiff this summer so I'll definitely keep in mind that place. The burger looks just delicious.

    ReplyDelete