Friday 19 June 2015

#FF 19/06/2015



Hello! And welcome to my second #FollowFriday feature over here where I share some of the blogs I've been loving reading this week. 

This weeks line up is...

Charlotte has a gorgeous beauty and lifestyle blog, so obviously right up my street! Her photography is gorgeous and her reviews are really in depth and helpful! 

As a fellow beauty lover living it up in Cardiff, obviously I'm a big fan of Dina's blog. Give her a follow if you're a fan of beauty with a bit of lifestyle thrown in! 

The Giggles Family are my new favourite YouTube vloggers right now! A military family with an adorable little one year old, Josh, and refreshingly genuine family moments! 

I absolutely LOVE Lauren's blog. I only discovered it recently but all of her posts are so well constructed, thought out, photographed and most importantly USEFUL! I

I've been following Rebecca's blog for almost a year now and love every post she puts out. Another fellow beauty addict in Wales and all around top girl. Oh, and her Instagram is pretty boss too. 


Give all these guys a look and a follow if you like what they do!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment