Sunday 26 January 2014

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe



This is the this is the third colour tattoo I've picked up so far and I must say it's easily become my favourite. The other shades I have are On and On Bronze and Eternal Gold, which are both very shimmery and I only tend to use them as bases underneath a heavier eye - Eternal Gold in particular is far too yellow for me to wear on it's own!

I actually picked this up with my grocery shopping at Asda for £4 - but have since discovered its only £1.50 on fragrance direct here - bargain!




As you can see, the finish is a beautiful neutral matte taupe. Unlike the others I've been wearing this both on it's own and underneath shadows this week and must say I am really enjoying the results! It does require a bit of work to blend in, but once it's set it's set all day which is generally a pretty big ask for under a fiver.

I do find the colour range a bit disappointing, other than this shade there aren't really any others I would like in my collection - for example a bright turquoise or black eye isn't something I often find myself sporting...

All in all though, this is definitely worth picking up and at only £1.50 at Fragrance Direct it's definitely worth the hype!

What are your guys thoughts on the colour tattoo's?

Lyd
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour in the pot! It's beautiful!
    I bet that's a great base colour and acts as a really good primer!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete