Thursday 30 January 2014

100 Followers, Updates and Questions

Hello all!

I am very pleased to say that after just a couple of weeks of proper blogging I have reached 100 followers on Bloglovin', WOOP!

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who is following me and I hope you enjoy what you're reading!

I'd like to say I'd devised a schedule / knew what I would be posting in advance etc. but, unfortunately, that just doesn't seem possible for me!

I'm still working part time, studying full time, learning to drive, learning Welsh and being busy just being pregnant so as much as I would like to give myself a decent blogging structure, I just can't! I'm aiming to get at least 2 or 3 posts up a week though at this point.

Which brings me to my next point... things you may be seeing from me in the next few weeks;


  • Second trimester post (I hit 6 months in the next few weeks, so want to share my experience of the last few month's as a mummy-to-be with you all!)
  • Pregnancy lookbook / haul? A little insight to the things I've been wearing since I've expanded a bit at the waistline...
  • January beauty faves
  • Home updates - we've been doing a bit of home improvement recently so would like to show some snippets on here
  • Weekly updates? I'm playing with the idea of doing a sort of weekly 'summary' on a Sunday... but not quite sure if my life is currently interesting enough. 
  • And, of course, reviews, FOTD's etc. 
If there's anything you guys would like to see on my blog, please let me know and I will try and make sure I post it! 

Once again thank you all so much!

Lyd
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete