Monday 13 January 2014

The past few months...

Okay.... So I didn't get my blog off to the best start!

I've had a pretty hectic few months to say the least. Having gone back to school I had a bunch of exams, assignments, presentations etc. all due in just before Christmas. Combine this with a super hectic time at work and there was very little room for any free time... 

But the MOST exciting news is that my partner and I are having a little baby boy! I am now 21 weeks pregnant which brings me up to almost 5 months - over halfway there! All the baby-growing has left me somewhat exhausted though (but that's another post entirely...) 

As you can probably guess, my Christmas was pretty quiet! Nothing major to report (although I was given an awesome new camera by my other half - expect some pictures!)

I will probably do some posts following my pregnancy soon... alongside some beauty / home bits and pieces - keep eyes peeled. 

Ciao for now. 

Lyd xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I've just been looking through your blog, and I think it's fantastic. Good luck with your happy news. :)

    ReplyDelete