Wednesday 1 July 2015

Soap & Glory: Night or Flight Beauty Sleep Accelerator

Soap & Glory Night or Flight Beauty Sleep Accelerator


I've been on the lookout for a night time moisturiser that's going to give my combination-but-dehydrated skin a boost of overnight moisture without getting me oily for a while now. Whilst browsing the Boots online shop I spotted the Night or Flight Beauty Sleep Accelerator (£13) by Soap & Glory with a fair few 5 star reviews. Of course I had to give it a go, and what a gem it turned out to be. 

First things first, this stuff smells amazing. Think Solero's and those fizzy peach sweets. Now that's the kinda smell I don't mind rubbing off on my pillow... The tub looks pretty small, but actually this stuff spreads pretty far so I can't imagine it would not last as long as other moisturisers. 

It's a thick cream, but not annoyingly so. It sinks in quickly, but you still know it was there by the time the morning rolls around. It plumps skin up and re-balances combination skin like mine without clogging the skin. 

I can't quite comment on how this works in a flying scenario as I'm not much of a jet-setter, but I can see why it would work so well in this case due to it's moisturising-but-not-greasy nature. 

For this time of the year where your face may see a lot of sunshine, a product like this is essential in your bathroom cupboard. If nothing else, I highly suggest you pop by your local boots and give this a whiff. Dreamy, trust me. 

XXX




Follow

| TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment