Thursday 23 July 2015

Beauty Blender Micro Mini Review




Left - damp, Right - dry 

So whilst I was at IMATs I finally had the chance to pick up some of the Beauty Blender Micro Mini's . I love the original Beauty Blender and use it most days, so it's safe to say I was pretty excited to try these out. 

Like the original Beauty Blender these are pretty versatile and can be used for most cream products, although they are mainly intended for applying foundation and concealer in those smaller areas. 

They work best when damp, much like the original, but I was surprised to see that they didn't expand very much as shown in the photograph above. You can see, however, that they become much smoother as a result making application more seamless. 

The application of these didn't overwhelm me. Don't get me wrong, they're good and provide seamless coverage I just didn't particularly think there was an improvement on using the original Beauty Blender - especially for buffing concealer in. If you like to use separate blending tools for different jobs, i.e. one for foundation, then one for concealer and one for highlight then these may be worth investing in. 

If you're new to using Beauty Blenders then I would definitely recommend purchasing the original one as I think it does everything the Micro Mini's can do! 

Have you tried these?

xxx


Follow

| TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |

No comments:

Post a Comment