Sunday 5 July 2015

The Body Shop Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask Review






I'm always on the look out for a new mask, so when I saw the Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask on The Body Shop website in their 'best-selling' section I had to give it a go. It had 181 (!) reviews and a 5 star rating, so I had pretty high hopes when it arrived! 

Now I'm going to go out and say that this certainly isn't a 'pamper night' kinda mask. In fact I really didn't enjoy having this on my face at all - it doesn't smell great, it dries and crumbles off over your clothes and it stung for 5 minutes. I was pretty adament my review would not be a positive one whilst I was using this... 

HOWEVER, when I washed this off - which was actually pretty easy considering it had dried - it left my skin feeling SO much smoother and my pores appeared a lot smaller! This is probably the quickest results I've ever had from a mask and I'm really impressed with the results - obviously the stinging / tingly feeling was doing something! 

I do think that you use a lot if you want to do your whole face and to be honest I will probably only use this around my T-zone in the future so the tub should last a lot longer - although £10 a tub is a pretty good price for something which does the job of a high end alternative! 

I would definitely recommend this product if you are prone to break outs! 

Have any of you tried this mask?

xxx




Follow

| TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |

No comments:

Post a Comment