Wednesday 10 December 2014

A Chanel Dupe on the High Street!



I could not believe my excitement when I discovered this dupe for my trusty (yet expensive) Coco Mademoiselle. 

The perfume is 'Eau Nude' by Next, which comes in at £14 for 100ml (compared to the £80-£100 mark for the Chanel!). The smell of this instantly stood out to me as being almost identical to the Coco scent, so of course I had to pick up a bottle. 

I was not blessed with a sophisticated sense of smell, so I have looked up the notes for your reference!

Coco Mademoiselle

Top Notes
Bergamot, Mandarin, Orange Blossom

Heart Notes
Jasmine, Rose, Ylang-ylang, Mimose

Base Notes
Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Tonka Bean



Eau Nude

Top Notes
Raspberry, Mandarin

Heart Notes
Jasmine, Rose

Base Notes
Patchouli, Amber

So, the Eau Nude notes may be a little less sophisticated, but there is a general pattern of citrussy top notes, jasmine and rose in the heart notes and a patchouli base with both. There is no doubt in my eyes that the Eau Nude is imitating the Coco Mademoiselle and, as far as I'm concerned, this is a job well done! 

As if this wasn't enough of a steal you can pick Eau Nude up with a free 150ml body cream at Next at the moment! 

Have any of you guys tried this perfume? And are there any other high end perfume dupes you've found?

Lyd
xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous find :) I will have to go and try it

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the Eau Nude, it's one of my signature scents. I only have a small one though so the 100ml is necessary!!

    Chloe // chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post hun,I'll have to grab one of these to try out! Just to let me know I've tagged you in my latest post! :) Hope you can do the tag! Let me know if you do :) http://www.levi2jade.co.uk/2014/12/the-winter-tag.html
    LeviJade xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh bargain, fab find! I need to get out and smell this :D x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete