Tuesday 16 December 2014

Pinspiration: Easy Paper Xmas Crafts!


I go through phases of being glued to Pinterest.... and for the last couple of days I have been just that!
I've picked out a couple of easy Crafts you can do with paper over the festive season!

How cute would this be at your Christmas dinner table?! 

DIY Blog post here

A cute way to liven up your tree!

These are so versatile, you could use as table decorations, put in cards of make gift tags etc. So cute and easy!

DIY here 

These would be so cute on presents / cards etc. 

DIY Blog post here

This looks so cute wrapped up over brown wrapping paper! 

Go here for printable snowflake templates

These would look lovely hanging in windows!

DIY Blog post here

I'd love for you to share your Pinterests with me - please leave links below!

Lyd 
xxx


2 comments:

  1. I get the same kid of phases haha! At the moment I haven't been using it much but I'm at @daisychurchward

    Love the paper baubles, if only I had time to make some!

    daisychurchward.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That napkin christmas tree is so adorable!


    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete