Monday 1 December 2014

#Elfs1stBirthday and a Mini Elf Haul!

So a few weeks ago I popped along to the Elf stores 1 year birthday party at there Cardiff store. It was a pretty big deal for Elf as it is there only store - and it's here in my city, YAY! Here's some snaps from the night and a mini haul that I picked up whilst I was there. 






I picked up a few bits whilst I was there.... 

A loose translucent setting powder. Currently still not sold on the whole loose powder thing.... It's a bit messy for me! They also do a yellow 'banana powder'-esque colour if you're after a cheap dupe!

I don't love this as a colour match, but for on-the-go brow touch ups this is perfect! It's dainty with a gel shade and a powder shade with a little brush and mirror inside. 

I already have two other colours for this primer, I LOVE IT. And only £1.95?! I would definitely recommend giving this a go before splashing out on high end versions - this does the job for me! 

I was really intrigued by this... It's essentially a sugar scrub for the lips in a lipstick style applicator. This is so much easier to use than your tub exfoliators (and still quite yummy...)

This was actually a repurchase for me, this is the perfect shade for matte inner corner highlighting for me... usually palette highlights are too dark (I'm very pale) It also lasts really well on the lids!

I always need blending brushes, so picked this up on a whim and absolutely love it! I might even prefer it to the Mac 217... and it's so affordable! Will definitely be picking up some more of these when they're back in stock.

A quick heads up for you all - as its Cyber Monday there are 25% off all orders made at Elf online today using the code 215214!

Let me know your favourite Elf products!

Lyd
xxx

P.S. I went to this event with Taylor from Noel Beauty () and Dina from Cardiff Beauty Blogger (cardiffbeautyblogger.wordpress.com) - go check them both out!








2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try Elf. I might have to order some today :)

    btw, i've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog.
    shimmerofsparkle,blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab haul! I love elf. And I'm so jealous that you live near their store! I would be in there all the time!!
    Aimee
    http://aimeebelleblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete