Thursday 18 December 2014

Photo Roll: Winter Wonderland











A quick post today guys! Thought I would share my snaps from Cardiff's Winter Wonderland this year. I'd never been in either a funhouse or dodgem's, so Glenn and I went on both - despite being the only people on them over the age of ten! They had a cute little food quarter doing mulled wines, bratwurst, hot chocolates etc. and it was all very festive and lovely! The main attractions are actually an ice rink and the big scary ride I don't know the name of photographed above - naturally I avoided both of these because I'm terrified of everything (I was even scared in the dodgems...). All in all it was really lovely this year! 

Lyd
xxx

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are so nice and it looks like you guys had a great time. Lovely post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, looks like a lot of fun! Nice photos too <3 I love your theme, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats looks so cool. Your photos are life

    check out todays blogmas
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete