Friday 7 November 2014

November Wishlist


This month my wishlist is a bit of a pricey one.... But all this miserable weather is making me want to indulge in lovely things! 

1. GHD Curve
I love my GHD straighteners, but I seem to be one of the only people on the planet who sucks at using them to make waves. I'm really intrigued to try out the GHD curve!

2. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks
SWOON, these are so beautiful. I literally think all of the shades are lovely and they look amazing. I really love the square top as well - doesn't this just look so much classier?

3. Elie Saab Le Parfum
This is such a lovely delicate, floral scent. I'm no perfumier and I can't describe scents but apparently this one is of mandarin blossom, rose honey, gardenia and orange blossom..MMM. 

4. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Here is one I actually will be picking up. I've bene sticking to the faithful collection concealer, but after hearing SO much about this guy I need to give it a try! Fingers crossed it comes in mega-pale for my whiter than white skin!

5. Laura Mercier Ambré Vanille
This is on the sweeter side, which is unusual for me as I don't usually like sweet smells, but this is INCREDIBLE. Go and give it a whiff if you get a chance, you won't be disappointed.

6. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado
My eyes are so dry and sore due to the cold and the constant lack of sleep I get so I've been on the hunt for a good eye cream to put on overnight. This little guy has caught my eye recently and if I found myself near a Kiehl's counter soon I may have to pick one up...

7. Tarte Lights Camera Flashes
I've never tried anything from Tarte but I love the look of their mascaras. As far as I'm aware you can't get this in the UK (please correct me if I'm wrong!) but I'd love to get my hands on the stuff!

What are you guys lusting after this month?

Lyd
xxx




3 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same, cannot do waves with straighteners for the life of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick being on this list! I would love to get my hands on a few shades! They look beautiful and all the raving I'm reading must be down to something!! :) x
    LeviJade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting a straightener for ages. I think it depends on the width and shape of the straightener whether it would be good for making waves.

    As for things I'm wishing for: CT matte lipsticks and a Bite beauty lip tin.

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete