Monday 31 March 2014

Tag: Get To Know Me


I (shamefully) haven't blogged in ages... For this I am very sorry! I thought I would upload a quick tag though and where better to start than the 'get to know me' one? Here goes...
1. Are you named after anyone? Nope
2. When was the last time you cried? Pffft, I'm not sure. However being 7.5 months pregnant I can cry over pretty much anything! Probably something stupid. 
3. Do you have kids? Nearly got one!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Errr... I guess? I hope so anyway!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Too much. An unattractive trait I've acquired from my mother.  
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? HELL. TO. THE. NO
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Special K with almond milk. MMMMM
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Hmm... their facial expression I suppose. 
9. What is your eye colour? Blue
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings most of the time. I watched a particularly upsetting episode of Dexter the other day and sulked for the following couple of days... 
11. Favorite smells? Old school herbal essences.... boyfriend... anything vanilla or satsuma!
12. Summer or winter? SUMMER. C'MON WALES SHOW US WHAT YOU'VE GOT!
13. Computer or television? I'd usually say computer... but think TV is getting more time these days. nesting?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Portugal?? I've never left the EU :(
15. Do you have any special talents? Nope
16. Where were you born? South West England
17. What are your hobbies? bloggy type stuff, homey stuff, baking, cooking, being a domestic goddess etc tc
18. Do you have any pets? Not yet :(
19. Favorite movie? I can't pick. I'm more of a TV show kinda girl...
20. Do you have any siblings? 1 brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? What... I am grown up?! A good mammy I hope. 

I tag whoever reads this!


No comments:

Post a Comment