Tuesday 4 March 2014

Bourjois CC Cream Review


Today I am doing a review of a recent purchase which has really taken me by surprise - the Bourjois CC Cream. I didn't have too high hopes after everyone but me loving the Healthy Mix foundation but after seeing several promising reviews I thought I'd give it a go. I've never tried a 'CC' cream before so unfortunately don't have too much to compare it to in the colour correction department but, hey, you've got to start somewhere right?



I'm quite pale so was skeptical about there only being 3 shades, but the 'Ivory' shade suited me just fine! It's quite a matte finish which I really like and claims to correct colour on the face. I suffer from redness so for me this is just great and I can actually tell it makes a difference for evening out my complexion - just a bit of concealer under the eyes and I'm ready to go! My skin type is (currently...) an awful combination of oily T zone and dry spots and this doesn't seem to be aggravating that at all.

I've been applying this with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and it glides on really easily.

I think this retails at £9.99 and in my opinion, this is totally worth it!

Have you guys tried this? What do you think?

Lyd
xxx

1 comment:

  1. looks great on you! i always skeptical with CC cream too, I think i would like to try the bourjois healthy mix foundation first!

    anyway nice review!

    ReplyDelete