Wednesday 5 March 2014

Getting Organised


I've picked up a few bits recently in an attempt to get myself more organised, and I thought I'd share them with you guys.

I've mostly been hitting up Paperchase which is my go-to place for pretty notepads and the like!

I've picked up 5 notepads from there, 3 of which are in a school-book style and 2 hard back ones with a magnetic cover.


The little brown ones have been being used for my degree studies and the purple and red ones are for Welsh notes! The quality of the paper is really good and the price isn't unreasonable at £3 for the brown notepads and £8 for the hardbacks.

I've also picked up the teeniest diary ever from Moleskine. I picked this up because I wanted something I can fit in handbags for when I'm out and about so I can jot down appointment's and whatnot. I picked this one up on Amazon for 5 or 6 pounds and think it's just adorable. They have a little pouch in the back for notes as well (although they would need to be pretty teeny to fit in there)


Any suggestions you have for helping me to get organised would be much appreciated!

What have you guys been loving?

Lyd
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Paperchase is so addictive, I so jealous of everything you have here! Haha


    petalsandpowders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Love the moleskin diary, there such good quality and come in so many cute colours!

    georgethomasdesign.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete