Friday 27 November 2015

One Hour A Day Challenge

One Hour a Day Blog Challenge


I'm setting myself a little challenge. Over the past few weeks I've let my degree take up a lot of my time and I've been letting Electric Suede fall behind, because I feel like my time is better spent studying. This might not seem like a problem, it's better than me putting all my time into my blog and none into my degree! But it's something that has been niggly away at me, because I really do want to make more time for my blog.

What put the wheels in motion, however, was when I was offered a part time job. I would make barely any money after nursery fees but was still considering losing an extra 16 hrs a week to a job, and if I could afford to lose that much time away from my studies it might as well be on something I love.

So I've decided that I will attempt to dedicate just 1 hour a day to Electric Suede. Whether that's writing a post, replying to comments, scheduling posts, taking photographs or whatever other admin-y tasks come along with it. This way I will hopefully not fall behind too far, and hey if I want to carry on after an hour, then that's fine too!

I'll check in soon to let you know how I get on, and if you have any tips for blog time management then PLEASE let me know! I really suck sometimes.



xxx

Follow

| TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |

No comments:

Post a Comment