Tuesday 24 November 2015

Keeping Warm with TargetDry!






I was recently lucky enough to be asked to trial a coat from Irish outdoors company Target Dry. I was pretty excited about this as I'm ALWAYS freezing and was after a 'proper' coat to try and keep a bit of extra warmth in.

Now this isn't a glamourous or fashionable piece, obviously, but it's totally practical and perfect for people who have to walk their commutes (like me) or take little people or animals out a lot (also like me).

The coat I chose was the Apollo Waterproof Xtreme coat* (£89.99), which I think may have had a new version released over the last few weeks.

The coat is highly waterproof, highly breathable and highly windproof. I've put it to the test over the past few weeks against the Welsh winds and rains and can say that it certainly lives up to these claims!

I also love the big roomy pockets, the hidden hood and the adjustable hems for keeping all the warmth in!

I would say that the sizes come up a little bigger than I thought - but I'm fine with a bit of extra room because it means I can layer a big comfy hoodie underneath for when the weather really drops!

I love this coat and I'm certainly getting plenty of wear out of it. Unfortunately I asked Mr. Electric Suede to take a few photos of me out and about in it and they were pretty much all rubbish so I apologise for that!

Any extra tips for keeping warm over the next few months would be greatly appreciated!

xxx

Follow

| TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |

*This post contains gifted PR content - for full details please read my disclaimer*

No comments:

Post a Comment