Thursday 24 July 2014

GOSH CC Cream Illuminating Foundation: Review





On a recent jaunt to Superdrug I picked up what I think is a relatively new release from GOSH - their CC cream. I used to use their foundation in Porcelain and it was one of the closest colour matches i could find for me from the drugstore so I picked this up thinking it was a safe bet! It was on sale for £5.99 which is a total steal and for the price I am really impressed with the results!

The foundation has SPF 10 in, which actually doesn't appeal to me as I always wear factor 50 underneath anyway (I burn easily!) and it just means the foundation won't be suitable for flash photography.

The foundation claims to be moisturising, which to me indicates it's not suited to oily skin - I've found recently that my skin has been feeling a lot drier (since I gave birth actually come to think of it..) so I'll take any extra moisture where I can find it!

Application of this has been nice, it buffs in pretty well with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and gives medium coverage - ideal for summer evenings, probably a little too much in the current freak heatwave the UK is experiencing!

All in all I really like this and it will be replacing my Bourjois CC cream as my go-to base for now purely because the colour match is much better on me!

Have any of you guys tried this CC cream?

Lyd 
xxx


4 comments:

  1. It looks so nice and natural on your skin, I will deffs have to give this a try!
    Thanks for visiting our blog :)
    Katherine and Erin
    xoxo
    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes your skin look really naturally perfect! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOSH makeup is really underrated! I haven't tried any base products from them yet, but this one looks amazing on your skin!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like such a good product - your skin looks flawless! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete