Wednesday 23 July 2014

A Healthy Breakfast!


Hey guys! I thought I would share with you a breakfast I've been loving recently. As I'm breastfeeding at the moment I tend to wake up feeling pretty ravenous after feeding my little one through the night, so breakfast is probably the meal I look forward to the most!




I've been having this breakfast in various forms most mornings recently and I've been really enjoying it.

I make porridge using half a small mug of oats and a mug of unsweetened almond milk. When the porridge is nearly ready, I add moistened chia seeds and dried goji berries (or any other dried fruit I fancy!).

When the porridge is ready I sweeten with Stevia and top with some seed mix and berries.

Get a mug of tea brewing and you're good to go!

It's surprisingly quick to prepare and really tasty!

What breakfast's have you guys been loving recently?

Lyd
xxx

3 comments: