Wednesday 19 August 2015

The Blogger Interview Tag



I was tagged by Leanne from A Slice Of My Life Wales to do 'The Blogger Interview Tag' - check out her answers here

How did you get into blogging?

I read a lot of beauty bloggers, watched a lot of YouTubers and felt I wanted to have my input there too! I had my blog for a while before I set up twitters, Instagram etc. and really joined the 'community' of the blogging world. My blog also sat there unused for a while when I was pregnant...Oops! 

What advice would you give to a blogger just starting out?

If you want to get really serious about blogging, consider buying your domain early on. They're relatively cheap and your blogs rankings will increase more quickly this way. Also, get yourself out there on social media as you will find this will probably be your biggest source of traffic!

How has your blog changed since you started writing it?

It used to be a beauty blog. Then a mummy / beauty blog. Now I would class myself as a beauty and lifestyle blog (and I would include 'being a Mum' as a pretty big part of my lifestyle!). I've had three names and never really felt happy until now. I've gone through numerous themes too.

What would be your dream campaign?

Umm... Maybe an all expenses paid trip around Scandinavia blogging about my travels. Anyone want to offer me one of those?

What advice would you give to PR’s wanting to approach you for a campaign?

Scroll through a few pages of my blog and see what I write about... I will only accept campaigns which are a good fit to my blog!

Do you have a plan for you blog?

Absolutely not. I probably should. At the moment I post as and when I can. That's probably a New Years Resolution in the making... 

What do you think about rankings?

I try not to worry about them too much. In the blogging world everyone starts at 0. Rankings grow with time and should grow organically. There's nothing wrong with having low rankings, if any at all! I don't blog just to work with PR's, so it doesn't really matter. 


Thanks for tagging me Leanne! I tag Dina, Taylor, Melissa, Jess, Suprina, Freya and Shumaila 
xxx

Follow

| TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |

No comments:

Post a Comment