Tuesday 18 August 2015

The £4 Travel Beauty Bargain!


PRIMARK Travel Make Up Bag

PRIMARK Travel Make Up Bag

PRIMARK Travel Make Up Bag

PRIMARK Travel Make Up Bag
EVERYTHING FITS!



I wouldn't normally designate an entire post to a purchase like this, but I have been loving this so much that I simply had to share it with you! 

If you don't already know, Archer and I are currently staying at my Mother's house in West Dorset whilst we wait for our new house to be ready for us to move into. 

A few days prior to leaving, I realised I didn't really have anything suitable for transporting a few weeks worth of make up in. I decided Primark was my best bet for picking up something cheap and cheerful and I found this floral number at an absolute steal of £4!

I'm not usually a floral kinda girl, but something about this bag I just love. The print it quite diffuse and arty - I love the blues in it! 

But what I really love about this bag is the shape. It's essentially an oversized make up bag - and anything oversized is a good thing in my books. You can fit LOADS in this, including bulky palettes, foundations, tools etc... There's also a zip pouch inside as well which is so handy for little bits like bobby pins and hairbands! Because the bag itself is quite flat, it fits snugly into my suitcase without taking up much space (which is very much necessary when travelling with a toddler who requires a ridiculous amount of everything).

The quality of this bag seems really good as well, it's thick and sturdy and doesn't scream Primark

All in all, if you're looking for something to store a large amount of make up / beauty bits in, then this will be up your street!

What do you guys think of this bag?

xxx

Follow

| TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |

No comments:

Post a Comment