Thursday 30 April 2015

Month of Meals Week #3


Hello all and welcome to the THIRD instalment of my #monthofmeals series! Let's get stuck in. 


Day 1: Veggie 'Shepherds Pie' w/ Lentils
This was an easy, super filling dish! Just whacked veggies and lentils in with tinned tomatoes and seasoning and cooked, then topped with mash, cheese and cherry toms. 


Day 2: Veggie Stir Fry w/ Wholegrain Rice and Sesame Seeds
Pretty self explanatory. I actually really don't like brown rice... but I was trying to be good!


Day 3: Roasted Vegetable Lasagne.
Not the healthiest, but one of my favourites and definitely one to fuel the cheese addiction! I put in mushrooms, peppers, onions, corguettes. Hold the aubergine. Aubergine ruins everything. 


Day 4: Red Pesto Wholewheat Spaghetti with Spinach, Corguette and Feta
This was the first time I'd made a red pesto. It was freaking good. I used sundried tomatoes, garlic, pine nuts, olive oil and a bit of basil. Also, used a peeler for the corguette to make extra thin slices. Me likey.


Day 5: Sweet Chilli Salmon, Mediterranean Vegetables and Corn on the Cob
I'm loving using the Actifry for roasting vegetables at the moment. And sweet chilli salmon is the best form of salmon... 


Day 6: MEGA Salad
You probably can't see half the components of this salad.... but it was as follows; leaves of some description (who actually knows? they came in a bag, y'know), puy lentils and quinoa, avocado, red onion, pepper, broccoli, tomatoes, corn, feta.


Day 7: Veggie Lo Mein
I don't usually love noodles, but these were great. And so easy! I essentualy just stir friend some veg, threw in the noodles and some dressing and voila! 


I hope you enjoyed this weeks #monthofmeals. Let me know what you've been cooking up!

xxx



1 comment:

  1. great post I can definitely get some inspiration for today's meal hehe

    xx

    Dominika from mycupofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete