Thursday 29 May 2014

What's In My Hospital Bag?


Following yesterday's post on baby's hospital bag, it's now time for the second installment - what's in my bag!


I bought the bag from River Island here a couple of months ago and it will make a handy luggage bag following the birth!


I'm not entirely sure where to start here, so I'll go vaguely from left to right....

- Washbag with essentials
- Birth plan and hospital notes
- Snacks!
- Some make up
- Belly bandit for post birth
- Old towel
- Bikini top
- Vest and yoga pants to leave in
- Kleenex for the inevitable crying
- Maternity pads
- 'You're just my cup of tea' nightie from Primark for labouring
- Old underwear, disposable underwear and pack of cheap pants (you can never have enough pants, right?)
- 2 x comfy bras
- Shorts (in case the ward is really hot!)



I'm SO ready to go to the hospital now! (Hey, maybe by the time this is up I will be there, who knows!)

Any other tips and tricks for packing for the hospital?

Lyd
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment