Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Resolutions 2016



I've never been hugely into new years resolutions. If I want to start / stop doing something, then I'll usually just do it regardless of what time of year it is. However, the idea of a 'fresh' year does appeal to me, and this year I've decided to make some achievable new years resolutions, to guide me into 2016.

I would say that pretty much every year for the past 5 years my New Years Resolutions have been something along the lines of 'get a smokin' hot body', but this year it isn't! I'm actually quite happy with my body now, I exercise most days and can

1. Be More Badass
Without putting anyone down, this year I want to get my own way. I tend to put up with things much more than I should, and always like to see the best in people when sometimes I really need to consider my own needs.

2. Up My Blog Game
I go through peaks and troughs with my blog. I really want to make something amazing of it, but I struggle to find the time because unfortunately it isn't a priority right now. Spending time with my son and studying for my degree are taking up prime positions there...

3. Find a Job That I Love. 
I'm going to graduate this summer! This means after 2 years I'll finally be going back to work as a working Mum. Things are a little different this time round, as nursery fees means I won't actually make much in earnings, so I'm determined to find a job that I enjoy which will get me on the career ladder I want.

4. DO MORE!
This year I have an active little toddler on my hands who is more inquisitive than ever before. I hope that 2016 will be a year filled with adventures and new friends. There is so much to do in South Wales, so we need to make the most of it!

5. Get Driving
I may have spoken briefly about my driving phobias on here, but to cut a long story short.. I'm petrified of driving. I passed my driving test late 2014 and have been driving for a year, but I still suck. My lack of spacial awareness and practice is mostly to blame, I hope that around the end of 2016 I will get my own little motor (only if I actually need it of course.. as mentioned before I don't know where I'll be working!) which is small enough to feel like I'm not going to crash into every other car and hopefully an automatic because as previously stated - I suck.

xxx

Follow

| TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |

No comments:

Post a Comment